Poetry of a Conlanger

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This Is My First Post Ever

Like the title? Ok, so this blog I set up to post my poetry so people (namely my friends) can read it (obviously). My name is Delalyra (yes, Delalyra, pronounced dell-ah-leer-ah). If you decide to comment, please think about what you're saying, and don't try and conenct names with things in my poetry (though most of you will know what/who I'm talking about. Be forewarned, they're not all about who you think they are!). So I'm going to start this blog off with my favorite Neruda poem. Without further ado...


if each day falls
inside each night
there exists a well
where clarity is imprisoned.

we neeed to sit on the rim
of the well of darkness
and fish for fallen light
with patience.

~pablo neruda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home